Did you know that your version of Internet Explorer is out of date?
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend downloading one of the browsers below.
Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
page id :61
Homeowners can get
- $250 to replace an old furnace with a high-efficiency furnace equipped with an electronically commutated motor.
- Up to $600 to purchase and install new ENERGY STAR® certified central air conditioning systems that meet specific efficiency ratings.
- For electrically heated homes, get up to $4,000 for an air source heat pump and $50 for a smart thermostat.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact Sierra Air to book an appointment
- Install an eligible measure to make your home more comfortable and energy efficient.
- Sierra Air will submit an application on your behalf. Your application will be sent to you.
- Confirm application details and submit proof of purchase.
- Receive your rebate!
- A cheque will arrive in approximately 8-12 weeks.