Ductless HVAC Repair Service
Our team at Sierra Air Mechanical is proud to provide residents of the city of Mississauga and the surrounding GTA with excellent ductless heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) solutions. Our team of fully licensed and bonded technicians are dedicated to providing customers with excellent HVAC service, including ductless HVAC installation, service, maintenance, and repairs.
Ductless heating and cooling systems function from small devices mounted high on the walls of your home. While conventional HVAC systems such as heat pumps, and central air conditioning move heated or cooled air through ducts, a ductless HVAC system delivers heated or cooled air directly from the device into your room. A ductless HVAC system needs just one small outdoor unit, and several small indoor units (one per area) to function, and is powered by electricity.
You may have heard ductless HVAC systems mentioned before under several different names: split systems, multi-split systems, or split-ductless systems. They have many benefits, including:
- Flexibility: Ductless HVAC systems can be installed in any type of building, even one that has ducts. They can also replace ineffective space heaters, or window units.
- Energy efficient: Ductless air systems are smaller and use less power than conventional HVAC systems. Even though they use less power, they are still very efficient, as they emit the heated or cooled air directly into the room, rather than circulating it throughout the home.
- Money-saving: Ductless HVAC systems offer homeowners more ways to keep energy costs low. Not only does each device use less power than a traditional HVAC system, they can also be turned off just in one zone, so if there is a room that isn’t in use that often, homeowners can decide whether to keep it climate controlled or not. Because of the energy efficiency of ductless HVAC systems, homeowners may also be eligible for government rebates.
- Better air quality: Even with frequent cleaning, ducts can still accumulate dust and other allergens, which are then circulated throughout the house. Ductless HVAC systems have a superior multi-filtration system that cleans allergens and irritants from the air, resulting in better air quality in your home.
- Easy to install: A traditional HVAC system can be extremely disruptive and time-consuming to install. Ductless units are quite easy to install, and depending on the size of the home, the system could be up and running in as little as one day!
As you can see, there are many benefits to ductless heating and cooling systems. Overall, they are a flexible and easy option, providing excellent heating and cooling in addition to keeping costs low, and reducing your home’s carbon footprint. The adjustability of ductless HVAC systems offers homeowners superior levels of comfort, and energy savings.
Why Choose Sierra Air Mechanical?
If you are looking to replace an older, traditional HVAC system, ductless may be a better option. Our technicians can help you determine whether a ductless HVAC system may be the best option for your home.
Our team of skilled technicians is pleased to provide ductless HVAC system installation, maintenance, and repairs. After installation, a proper maintenance schedule will ensure that you avoid any costly HVAC repairs, keep your home energy efficient, and keep the air quality in your home at its best.